2020 has been quite a year! Covid 19 shut us down for 3 months, which took away 3 months from you to use your dental benefits. The end of the year is fast approaching, and we want to make sure you get in and get your dental needs taken care of.
Many things have changed, one thing that remains the same is our commitment to your safety. On top of all the infection control protocols we have always had in place, we have implemented a few more to make your trip to the dental office even safer. Just a few of the new protocols are:
- We continue to do daily temperature checks and a health assessment for team member and patients.
- Team members and patients are required top wear face masks when not receiving dental treatment.
- Lobby, handrails, and doorknobs are disinfected multiple times a day.
- You may not recognize us, but that is your regular dental provider under all those layers! Team members are now wearing N95 masks, face shield, gowns and caps.
- Air purifiers were put in EVERY operatory room.
- Patients are asked to rinse with a peroxide solution and wash your hands before every procedure.
Good dental health is a vital part of your overall health. Now, more than ever having good health is important. Make an appointment today to ensure you can receive treatment before the end of the year, and that your benefits are not forfeited. You pay for those benefits and we urge you to use them!