Summer is a time for vacations, relaxing with friends and family, and carefree fun. Here are some tips to make sure that your oral health stays on track for the summer:
- Think about having a check-up before leaving on summer travel.
- Make sure you make time to brush 2 times a day and floss once a day.
- Make sure you pack a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss when traveling.
- Make healthy choices for snacks and meals like fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Use the season change as a reminder to replace toothbrushes that have worn or frayed bristles.
We wish everyone a safe and fun filled summer!